DIY Security Option
Qolsys has also partnered with a handful of industry-leading installer companies to provide customers with a professionally supported DIY security option. For residential installations, Qolsys has partnered with us to provide alarm system installations, smarthome integration and home automation.
- IQ-Panel: 1 Motion Detector, 3 window/door sensors/IQ Panel/Self Monitored
- Pre-Programmed for your home, simple installation and wi-fi setup. No programming required.
- Push Alerts and Notifications to your smartphone.
– NO MONTHLY FEE $615.00
Comprehensive Technology Suite
Qolsys offers one of the most comprehensive home security and home automation technology suites in the industry. The security company’s products (all of which sync to the company’s smart control panels, compatible with Telus, AT&T and Verizon LTE mobile networks) span four main areas:
- Security — wireless sensors, motion detector devices, a system-integrated key fob, and other security hardware.
- Life Safety — flood sensors, emergency fall pendants, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and temperature monitors.
- Lifestyle — smart doorbell, energy-saving outlets and sockets compatible with any smart home device, and smart lighting (dimmers).
- Surveillance — built-in control panel camera, image sensor, and live video surveillance security camera.
Qolsys IQ Panel 2
The Qolsys IQ Panel 2 is the company’s latest control panel model, and easily connects homeowners to their home security system and any wifi-enabled smart home device. The IQ Panel 2 sports some useful features to make smart home security both reliable and user-friendly:
- LTE connectivity for fast, future-proof communication
- Bluetooth disarming that pairs to up to five smart phones
- S-Line encrypted sensors that provides secure authentication for every area of the house
- Built-in panel video camera that captures disarm photos and sends them to your smart phone in real time
- Built-in glass break detector via dual microphones and a quad core processor
- Geo-fencing capability that allows your security system to track your location and perform functions accordingly
- Z Wave controller for the following Z Wave device modules: smart lock, smart lighting, garage door opener, smart thermostat, and more
- Dual path connectivity between multiple wireless radios (wifi and LTE)